Series 740 Product Specifications
- Panels: 4-1/4" wide solid or perforated aluminum in Bronze, Clear (silver) or Gold
- Panel Connectors: Rigid vinyl with steel rods, color-coordinated to panels
- Track: 1-1/8" x 1" aluminum, Dark Bronze, Clear (silver) or Gold finish; curvable option available
- Wheels: Nylon wheels on steel axle with ball bearings supplied as standard
- Lead Post: 3/4" x 2-3/4" aluminum, color-coordinated to panel connectors
- Jamb Molding: 1-5/8" wide x 1" deep aluminum
- Latch: Key lock two sides; other options available
- Handles: Molded PVC with finger recess
- Width: No limitation
- Height: Bronze and Gold up to 8'1"; Clear up to 10'1"
- Stacking Space: 1-1/4" per foot plus 2-3/4" for lead post
* Woodfold's Series 140, 220, 240, 440 and 540 have been tested for ADA compliance for opening load force per ADA/BOMA SEC 4.1311. Tests were conducted by MEI Charlton, Inc., Portland, OR. Certain ADA applications may call for specific handle location placement which should be specified when door is ordered.